Acting for R. P. Winstone Ltd., Rob Winstone is committed to providing a quality service to all his clients and hopes that they will never have cause to complain. When something goes wrong, he needs you to tell him about it. This will help him to improve the standard and quality of the services we offer.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details, either by telephone, email or by post.
What will happen next?
- Within three days of receiving your complaint we will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint together with a copy of this procedure.
- We will investigate and consider your complaint in the context of the service being used.
- We will then contact you within 14 days to arrange to meet with you and hopefully resolve your complaint. If it is not convenient to you to meet, the matter can be discussed over the telephone.
- Within three days of the meeting we will write to you confirming the discussions and any solutions agreed with you.
- If you do not wish to meet, we will write to you within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement, with a reply to your complaint and detail any suggestions to resolve the matter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will review the decision and/or arrange for someone unconnected in the matter to review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review confirming our position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not completely satisfied, you can contact, in writing,:
The Civil Mediation Council Limited, The International Dispute Resolution Centre, 70 Fleet Street, London, EC4Y.