The Consultancy Services we offer, in addition to acting as Expert Witnesses carrying out Independent Inspections and preparing reports, can be varied. We work with clients to establish their requirements and tailor a plan of work to meet those requirements.
Type of work undertaken:
- visiting sites to carry out independent inspection of failed flooring issues
- desk inspections of materials.
- the preparation of written reports, basic or to comply with Civil Procedures Rules part 35. (CPR35)
- identifying the cause of failed flooring & recommending solutions- Expert Witness Services. Member of the Expert Witness Institute and the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
- Dispute Resolution service. (Trained and accredited civil and commercial mediator).
- Consultancy Services
- floor specification guides
- Site inspections of subfloor condition and moisture conditions
- technical advice and support
- training for sales staff, installers, suppliers, manufacturers and distributers and even management.
- moisture testing and data logging
- sub floor inspection and preparation specification
- Slip Resistance Testing, onsite or on the bench, using the pendulum tester
- Inspection and reporting on Timber Decking and Cladding Issues.
The Health and Safety Executive are keen to prevent slip related accidents which involve personal injury. As well as being painful to the injured person, this puts a strain on the resources of the medical profession and causes lost working time to industry.
The ‘Oven Dry’ method is still one of the most accurate methods for establishing the moisture content of materials and, in particular, wood, giving the results as a percentage moisture of the samples’ dry weight. We have the facilities to test samples using the approved BS EN 13183-1 2002 method.
We can provide training to suit your needs, from installation, to moisture testing to pre-start inspections. This can be on site or in your own premises. We are an approved trainer for Junckers UK Ltd, Reflex Sports Floors Ltd, Boflex Sports Floors, and Boen Floors and are conversant with most types of timber floor systems.